Tips for earache and ear infections
Common symptoms include:
- Your child is irritable and cries a lot.
- Your child is harder to settle to sleep
- Your child pulls at or rubs his or her ears, and complains of pain.
- He or she may also have a fever.
If not treated, ear infections can cause pain and affect hearing, so it’s important to see your healthcare professional if you suspect an ear infection.
To help your child feel better:
- Pamol® may help to relieve pain and reduce fever associated with earache or ear infection (see our handy Little Helper tool to check the correct dosage). Always read the label and use as directed. Incorrect use can be harmful. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Please see your doctor if you are unsure about your child’s health or if you suspect your child has an ear infection. Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics.